A new trailer for Bloober Team’s The Medium has been released. It will be available on PS5 in six months after it was exclusive to Xbox and PC.
The Medium PS5 DualSense Features Revealed in New Trailer
The Medium DualSense Features Explained
These are the various ways that The Medium can use the DualSense controller on the PS5:
- Adaptive Triggers: Trigger resistance is reduced while boosting spirit blast.
- Haptic Feedback is used when enemies are attacking spirit shields.
- Haptic feedback – Used to show Marianne how long she can live without losing her breath.
- Touchpad – Used for investigating objects
- Motion Controls – Can be used instead of an analog stick during the first-person exploration
- Speaker for controller – Some sounds made by tools can be heard through the speaker of the controller.
- DualSense Light Bar – This will mimic the way that an in-game flashlight works.
Bloober Team announced the addition of new features and that the original soundtrack to the game will be available on CD and vinyl. However, there was no mention of India’s availability. Pre-orders of the game will be able to digitally access the original soundtrack and The Art of The Medium (digital art workbook) if placed on the PlayStation Store.
S and PC, along with being available on Xbox Game Pass. The game will be available on PS5 at Rs. 2,999 on September 3, 2021, with a ‘Two Worlds Special Launch Edition’ priced at Rs. 3,499.