Disney Plus Hotstar has recently announced new subscription plans for its platform, similar to Netflix’s programs in India. Disney Plus Hostar’s new subscription model is a departure from their previous tiered subscription model that locked in a lot of content for a high price. Primary streaming services such as Netflix, Disney Plus Hotstar, and Apple TV Plus offer competitive content prices.
This is everything you need to know about Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Apple TV Plus subscriptions.
Netflix India Subscription Prices and Plans
- Mobile – Rs. Mobile – Rs.
- Basic – Rs. 499 per month (SD Quality on any phone or tablet or TV)
- Standard – Rs. 649 per month (FullHD on any phone or tablet computer or TV)
- Premium – Rs. 799 per month (Ultra HD or HDR quality on any smartphone, tablet, or computer)
Disney Plus Hotstar India Subscription Prices and Plans
Starting September 1, Disney Plus Hotstar will offer new subscription plans. These are listed below.
- Mobile – Rs. 499 per annum (single device, only plan for mobile)
- Super – Rs. 899 per annum (2 devices on mobile, web, and other)
- Premium – Rs. 1,499 per annum (4 machines across web, mobile, and other)
Amazon Prime Video India Subscription Prices and Plans
Amazon Prime Video subscription is included in Amazon Prime subscription. This subscription also includes Prime Music, Prime Delivery, and exclusive sales. Amazon Prime subscriptions cost Rs. 129 per month or Rs. 999 per annum
Apple TV Plus India Subscription Plans & Prices
You get three months of free Apple TV Plus subscription after you purchase an Apple device. Apple TV Plus subscription costs Rs. 99 per month. Apple TV Plus is also included in Apple One. This includes Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and iCloud subscriptions. Apple One costs Rs. Individual plan: Rs.195 per month, and Rs. Family plans can be shared with up to five people and cost 365 per month.