Minecraft is one of the most popular games. And a very big update is coming to Minecraft. Developers said that this will be one of the biggest updates on Minecraft. In this blog, we will talk about new features and items which have come on Minecraft the 1.17 Caves & Cliffs Update Part 1.
The update will come in two parts. The first has already been released on 8th June. But the second part will be released on the Holiday of 2021.
What are the new features added to Minecraft the 1.17 Caves & Cliffs Update Part 1?
In this Update, We got many items. So, we give a list of it.
- Dripstone Block and Pointed Dripstone.
- Block of Amethyst, Budding Amethyst, Amethyst Cluster, and Amethyst Bud.
- Candles, Glow Lichen.
- Copper, Deepslate.
- Lava Cauldron, Lightning Rod.
- Powder Snow, Lush Caves Block.
- Raw Copper, Raw Iron, and Raw Gold items.
- the Axolotl, the Glow Squid, the Goat.
- Spyglass, Tinted Glass.
- Additions to Wandering Trader and Mason trades.
And Also Extra changes in Minecraft.
- A Shulker beating a Shulker with a Shulker Bullet can make a new Shulker, Bundles and Shulker Box objects will drop their contents when destroyed.
- Changed Infested Block destroys times.
- Changes to Shipwreck and Mineshaft loot.
- Dirt Paths (formerly Grass Paths) can now be made by using a Shovel on Dirt, Podzol, Mycelium, or Coarse Dirt (as well as Grass).
- Drowned now has a chance of dropping a Copper Ingot, and they no longer drop Gold Ingots.
- Experience Orbs now sometimes merge when in large quantities to improve performance. This does not change the rate at which the player can absorb them; it simply limits the number of separate orbs floating around in the world. Orbs that merge will gain the lifetime of the most recently created one.
- Holding down the space bar now increases the scroll speed in the credits.
- Minecarts and Rails work in water.
- Particles now appear when Pistons break blocks.
- Reordered some blocks in the Building Blocks Tab in the Creative Menu.
- Reordered the Redstone Tab in the Creative Menu
- Simple Firework Rockets with one Gunpowder can now be crafted using the recipe book.
Along with these new features are new advancements and achievements to check off as
Players discover more and more of this Minecraft update’s new features:
- Added “Whatever Floats Your Goat!” for floating in a boat with a Goat
- Added “Wax on” for applying Honeycomb to a Copper block
- Added “Wax off” for scraping wax off a Copper block
- Added “The Cutest Predator” for catching an Axolotl in a Bucket
- Added “The Healing Power of Friendship!” for teaming up with an Axolotl and winning a fight
- Added “Glow and Behold” for making a Sign glow
- Added “Light as a Rabbit” for walking on Powder Snow with Leather Boots
- Added “Surge Protector!” for having a lightning strike a Lightning Rod near a Villager without setting the area on fire
- Added “Is It a Bird?” for looking at a Parrot through a Spyglass
- Added “Is It a Balloon?” for looking at a Ghast through a Spyglass
- Added “Is It a Plane?” for looking at the Ender Dragon through a Spyglass
The official Minecraft website has a list that goes into extreme detail on each different block, biome, item, and mob’s new behaviors, effects, and features.
Release date of Minecraft Cave & Cliffs Update part 2
Minecraft Cave & Cliffs update Part 2 will launch in the holiday of 2021.
Minecraft 1.17 caves and cliffs update release date
Ans: The first part will come on 8th June 2021 and the 2nd part will come on the Holiday of 2021.
What version are the caves and cliffs update?
Ans: The caves and cliffs update in the 1.17 version.
Minecraft 1.17: caves & cliffs update download Minecraft
Ans: If you have downloaded this game then you can simply update this game but if you have not downloaded this game yet then you need to download this game first. You can download this game from the official website of Minecraft